Today our topic is very deep, very sophisticated and yet incredibly enlightening and practical once we apply them in our everyday lives.
I'll talk about the ten undeniable cosmic laws of the universe that I covered in my book: YOU ARE A STAR! SHINE! Become A Galactic Leader In 5 Steps.
Think about gravity... We are all aware of what it is and what it does and so we simply plan and live our lives with that non-negotiable fact of knowledge.
Just like gravity, we have other laws governing our life, the universe, the cosmos we live and breathe in. But we are not aware of them, so we simply bypass them, or we ignore them and therefore we miss the opportunity of designing our lives around them.
Because they are invisible. And they are also not taught at school by our teachers, or by our parents. And they simply don't have the power to occupy significant bandwidth in our brains.
And guess what? Either you know about them or you don't, they are at work! They are the invisible forces of our cosmos. And if you don't take the time to get to know them, understand how they affect your relationships, your decisions, your emotions, you'll be clueless why you are not able to manifest the life of your dreams...
But, this will change today! Because I am going to break them all down for you and explain how they are all priceless pieces of wisdom we need more of in our lives:
1. The law of divine oneness: You are literally made up of stardust. We all exploded from a giant nebula, all of us, all elements, all of the emotions including love are a part of this divine oneness.
So you are stardust and you are divine. Remember this and keep on shining ;)
2. The law of polarity: The only reason you experience pain is for you to appreciate pleasure. Everything comes with the other side of it, just like the coin.
If you didn't know darkness, you wouldn't appreciate your shininess. Always remind yourself this and you'll feel much more powerful.
3. The law of correspondence: So above, as below. What we can experience with our five senses in this planet earth represents only 1%. The remaining 99% is invisible and unknown, since we are limited with our five senses.
Whatever the struggle you are going through right now will create a corresponding level of fulfillment and joy you'll experience. Hang in there!
4. The law of cause and effect: Everything happens for a reason. The universe has its own cosmic intelligence that governs everything else in your life. And this cosmic intelligence is the reason why everything happens for a reason. Because the universe is creating it that way.
If you were the universe how would you experience life? Go #galactic in your thinking and see what's this cosmic intelligence is telling you.
5. The law of vibration: Quantum physics has proven to us that everything is energy at the core. Vibrating at different levels of frequencies.
So then, remind yourself to vibrate at the highest levels of frequencies in the universe. Which are gratitude and appreciation, according to the studies at the HeartMath Institute.
6. The law of rhythm: Your mind is your ultimate instrument to create the communication between your body and your soul. The music of the universe. Your soul is the fabric of the universe.
Open mind means being able to connect to your spiritual body, to the universe, so that you can catch it's rhythm at all times and see if your own rhythm matches the rhythm of the people, situations, places and activities you are involved with.
Remind yourself that.
7. The law of attraction: What goes around comes back around. Whatever you think about, you bring about in your life. It basically tells you that you are like a radio tower, broadcasting a certain level of frequency from your thoughts, attracting similar level of frequencies in the universe.
So then, pay attention to the quality of your thoughts, beliefs, language and actions.
8. The law of action: Attracting and manifesting comes with action. Your biggest power is to believe in yourself and take that personal action.
Successful people take massive action.
9. The law of relativity: Einstein has gifted us with this law. But how does it apply to your life?
Remind yourself that whatever is right for you might be wrong for someone else and whatever is right for them might as well be wrong for you. It's all relative. Be open and let go of trying to be the only one who is right.
10. The law of perpetual transmutation of energy: Your dedication and commitment is going to create your own transmutation of energy and your future transformations. It's all a part of a big process called "life".
I hope these ten cosmic laws of the universe helped you and expanded your thinking. Because they truly transformed the way I look at life, in my journey.
And remember, you are here to become more and achieve more and to co-create your own magical universe, with the universe itself.
So that together we can make this a better world ...
With more LOVE ❤️ and SHINY MINDS.
Shiny Burcu Unsal
P.S. If you'd love to order my book, you can order it here from Amazon.
Join my Shiny Minds Community to receive free access to my digital NLP courses, my weekly video content, coaching tips, special offers and free gifts from me!
I promise, I will never share your information with anybody.