Level Up Your Coaching Practice & Claim Your PCC Status With This Level 2 NLP Based Professional Neuro-Shine Technology™ Coaching Education
LEVEL 2 ICF PCC PATH COACHING EDUCATION FOR 10 WEEKS: Save your Thursdays for 10 weeks from 12pm-3pm EST from August 10th to October 12th, 2023.
LEVEL 2 ICF PCC PATH GROUP MENTOR COACHING FOR 2 CONSECUTIVE DAYS ON WEEK 11:
- Wednesday October 18th, 12-4pm EST
- Thursday October 19th, 12-4pm EST
- 3 hours one-on-one mentor coaching between October 20th, 2023 to January 20th, 2024 for your performance evaluation
What you'll get with this offer IN TOTAL:
- 35 hours of asynchronous video + audio + PDF educational content + reading and research materials
- 30 hours of live, synchronous coaching education on zoom (Thursdays August 10th to October 12th, 2023 / 12pm-3pm EST)
- 10 hours of mentor coaching (7 hours in a group + 3 hours personal)
- Fillable PDF worksheets for each video
- Audio downloads for each video
- Bonus content for each module
- Online and/or App access to the courses
- Lifetime access to all your digital courses
- An intimate yet international group of peer coaches to learn, grow with, coach and coached by, support and supported by 🥰❤️
- Private Whatsapp Group for you to interact and grow with others in the program
- Weekly Interactive Zoom Classes for a total of 11 weeks with an amazing group of international coaching students for you to practice and evolve with
- Recording of the Zoom Classes for you to rewatch the educational sessions and relearn and rewire your brain with an unstoppable mindset
- Coaching documents, additional tools and resources you'll need as a coach, like your ICF coaching session checklist and a discovery session template
- Weekly group coaching practice with immediate input from the trainer & the client you coached
- Certification as a Professional Neuro-Shine Technology Coach™ upon successful graduation*
- Technical support if you need
DISCLOSURE: *All the certifications are subject to individual assessment, knowledge, coaching skills and qualifications. The trainer reserves the right not to certify the individual, if any of the individual's behaviors is not aligned with the ICF Code of Ethics.
On your path to becoming an ICF Professional Certified Coach (PCC), you're required to have minimum 10 hours of mentor coaching and pass your PCC level performance evaluation.
With this payment you'll get:
- 7 hours of group mentor coaching to prepare you for this performance evaluation, with your own performance evaluation feedback (feedforward) for your PCC level coaching skills. Save these dates please:
- Wednesday October 18th, 2023 / 12pm-4pm EST
- Thursday October 19th, 2023 / 12pm-4pm EST
- Plus you'll also receive 3 hours of one-on-one mentor coaching to listen and evaluate your coaching recordings for your ICF credential, from October 20th, 2023 to January 20th, 2024. (3 months)
Disclosure: This payment does not guarantee the passing of your PCC level performance evaluation. Your mentor coach reserves the right to not give you a passing grade if your skillset does not match the ICF's PCC level coaching skills requirements. If your recording does not qualify you an PCC level passing grade during your 3 hours of one-on-one mentor coaching time, you understand and accept that you'll need to pay $250 for any additional one-on-one mentor coaching hour you might need.