This ICF Accredited 11-Week Online Level 2 Professional Neuro-Shine Technology Coach™ and NLP Education is Your Pathway towards Both Your ICF ACC and PCC Credentials!
Save your Tuesdays and Thursdays 12pm-3pm EST from January 10th, 2023 to March 16th, 2023.
Plus Wednesday March 22nd & Thursday March 23rd, 2023 from 12-4pm EST for your ICF required group mentor coaching sessions.
What you'll get:
- 60 hours of asynchronous video + audio + PDF educational content + reading and research materials
- 60 hours of live, synchronous coaching education on zoom
- 10 hours of coaching practice
- 7 hours of ICF group mentor coaching session
- 3 hours of personal mentor coaching towards your ICF credential application (upon your successful graduation)
- Fillable PDF worksheets for each video
- Audio downloads for each video
- Bonus content for each module
- Online and/or App access to the courses
- Lifetime access to all your digital courses
- An intimate yet international group of peer coaches to learn, grow with, support and supported by 🥰❤️
- Private Facebook Group for you to interact and grow with others in the program
- Weekly Interactive Zoom Classes for 10 weeks with other students for you to practice what you have learned
- Recording of the Zoom Classes for you to rewatch the training sessions and relearn and rewire your brain with an unstoppable mindset
- 6 hours of live, interactive coaching education over zoom for 10 weeks:
- For Only Level 1 ACC Path click here:
- Only Tuesdays from January 10, 2023 to March 14, 2023 between 12pm-3pm EST
- For Level 2 ACC + PCC Paths:
- Tuesdays January 10, 2023 to March 14, 2023 between 12pm-3pm EST (hours will be noted on your certification)
- PLUS Thursdays January 12, 2023 to March 16, 2023 between 12pm-3pm EST (hours will be noted on your certification)
- 7 hours of live group mentor coaching over zoom for 2 days: Wednesday March 22, 2023 and Thursday March 23, 2023 between 12pm-4pm EST (ICF required mentor coaching)
- 3 hours of one-on-one mentor coaching hours over the phone over three months from March 24 to June 24, 2023
- Coaching documents, additional tools and resources you'll need as a coach, like your ICF coaching session checklist and a discovery session template
- Weekly group coaching practice with immediate input from the trainer & the client you coached
- Certification as a Professional Neuro-Shine Technology Coach™
- Technical support if you need
- BONUS #: 3 Hours of Personal ICF Mentor Coaching ($3,000 value - Required for your ICF PCC Credential)
ICF requires minimum 125 hours of coach-specific training for anyone to get certified as a PCC, Professional Certified Coach. Including their 10-hour mentor coaching hours.
This 11-week Professional Neuro-Shine Technology Coach™ certification program is approved for 140 hours by the ICF. (including the 7 hours of group mentor coaching + 3 hours of personal mentor coaching)
So you'll be eligible to apply for your ICF PCC credential upon successfully completing this training program:
HERE IS HOW:
1. In order to get certified as a Professional Neuro-Shine Coach™ you'll need to complete ALL the weekly live zoom classes both on Tuesdays and Thursdays between 12-3pm EST. These weekly sessions are where you'll receive all your 60 hours of interactive coaching education hours as ICF requires. (Showing up to ALL 10 weeks of interactive zoom sessions is a must for you to get certified. So please make sure not to miss any hours as they are very important towards your certification. If you miss, you'll need to pay $200 per hour to make up each hour.)
2. In order to get certified, you'll also need to complete all the weekly video content, read all the documents I provided and take your time to go through all the questions inside your PDF worksheets in your course library. (Minimum 60 hours of self study is also a must for you to get certified as a coach.)
3. After having successfully completed 10 weeks of coaching education for 60 hours and studied all your digital content for 54 hours, you will need to attend your ICF group mentor coaching sessions on March 22nd and March 23rd, 2023 from 12-4pm EST. Which will be an additional 7 hours of coaching education for you.
4. Then you'll also have your own personal mentor coaching sessions for 3 hours as part of your final performance evaluation. Our goal with these 3 mentor coaching hours is to have you receive a passing grade from your coaching performance evaluation. For this, you'll be recording your coaching session/s (1 recording for ACC and 2 recordings for PCC) and sending them to me so that we can listen to them together and I can evaluate them for you within these 3 hours over three months from March 24 to June 24. (Please note that if you can't get a passing grade within these 3 hours, until June 24, 2023 you'll need to pay $250 for any additional hour.)
5. You'll also need to have a minimum of 10 hours of coaching experience (other than our weekly coaching practice over the zoom) during these 11 weeks.
ICF PCC CREDENTIAL APPLICATION EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS:
- ACC level requires 100 hours of coaching experience before submitting your application.
- PCC level requires 500 hours of coaching experience before submitting your application to ICF.
(I'll teach you everything you need to know about becoming an ICF Certified Professional Coach during the training, including this additional coaching experience requirement)
**All the certifications are subject to individual assessment, knowledge, coaching skills and qualifications. The trainer reserves the right not to certify the individual, if any of the individual's behaviors is not aligned with the ICF Code of Ethics.