BECOME A BETTER HUMAN... 🥰 ❤️
Invest In Your Coaching Skills & Receive Your PCC Level Training With This Level 1 + Level 2 NLP, Neuroscience, Quantum Physics and Positive Psychology Based Professional Neuro-Shine Technology™ Coaching Education Bundle
LEVEL 1 ICF ACC PATH COACHING EDUCATION FOR 10 WEEKS: Save your Tuesdays for 10 weeks from 12pm-3pm EST from January 9th to March 12th, 2024.
LEVEL 1 ICF ACC PATH GROUP MENTOR COACHING FOR 2 CONSECUTIVE DAYS ON WEEK 11:
- Monday March 18th, 2024 from 12-4pm EST
- Tuesday March 19th, 2024 from 12-4pm EST
- 3 hours of one-on-one mentor coaching between March 20th to June 20th, 2024 for your ACC level performance evaluation*
LEVEL 2 PCC PATH COACHING EDUCATION FOR ANOTHER 10 WEEKS: Save your Thursdays 12pm-3pm EST from September 12th to November 14th, 2024.
LEVEL 2 ICF PCC PATH GROUP MENTOR COACHING FOR 2 CONSECUTIVE DAYS IN NOVEMBER 2024:
- Wednesday November 20th, 2024 12-4pm EST
- Thursday 21st, 2024 12-4pm EST
- 3 hours one-on-one mentor coaching between November 22nd, 2024 to February 22nd, 2025 for your PCC level performance evaluation*
What you'll get with this offer IN TOTAL:
- 60 hours of asynchronous video + audio + PDF educational content + reading and research materials (25 hours for level 1 + 35 hours for level 2)
- 60 hours of live, synchronous coaching education on zoom (30 hours for level 1 + 30 hours for level 2)
- 20 hours of mentor coaching (14 hours in a group + 6 hours personal)
- Fillable PDF worksheets for each video
- Audio downloads for each video
- Bonus content for each module
- Online and/or App access to the courses
- Lifetime access to all your digital courses
- An intimate yet international group of peer coaches to learn, grow with, coach and coached by, support and supported by 🥰❤️
- Private Whatsapp Group for you to interact and grow with others in the program
- Weekly Interactive Zoom Classes for a total of 20 weeks (10 weeks for level 1 + 10 weeks for level 2) with other students for you to practice what you have learned
- Recording of the Zoom Classes for you to rewatch the educational sessions and relearn and rewire your brain with an unstoppable mindset
- Coaching documents, additional tools and resources you'll need as a coach, like your ICF coaching session checklist and a discovery session template
- Weekly group coaching practice with immediate input from the trainer & the client you coached
- Certification as a Neuro-Shine Technology Coach™ upon successfully graduating from level 1*
- Certification as a Professional Neuro-Shine Technology Coach™ upon successfully graduating from level 2*
- Technical support if you need
DISCLOSURE: *All the certifications are subject to individual assessment, knowledge, coaching skills and qualifications. The trainer reserves the right not to certify the individual, if any of the individual's behaviors is not aligned with the ICF Code of Ethics.
On your path to becoming an ICF Associate Certified Coach (ACC) or Professional Certified Coach (PCC), you're required to have minimum 10 hours of mentor coaching and pass your performance evaluation.
With this payment you'll get:
- 14 hours of group mentor coaching to prepare you for this performance evaluation, with your own performance evaluation feedback (feedforward) both for your ACC level and PCC level coaching skills.
- Save these dates please:
- ACC Level:
- Monday March 18th, 2024 / 12pm-4pm EST
- Tuesday March 19th, 2024 / 12pm-4pm EST
- PCC Level:
- Wednesday November 20th, 2024 / 12pm-4pm EST
- Thursday November 21st, 2024 / 12pm-4pm EST
- Plus you'll also receive 3 hours of one-on-one mentor coaching to listen and evaluate your coaching recordings for your ICF credentials.
- ACC Credential Coaching Recording Performance Evaluation Timeline:
From March 20th to June 20th, 2024
- PCC Credential Coaching Recording Performance Evaluation Timeline:
From November 22nd, 2024 to February 22nd, 2025
*Disclosure: This payment does not guarantee the passing of your ACC or PCC level performance evaluation. Your mentor coach reserves the right to not give you a passing grade if your skillset does not match the ICF's ACC or PCC level coaching skills requirements. (whichever you're applying for) If your coaching session recording does not qualify you for an ACC or PCC level passing grade during your 3 months of 3 x one-on-one mentor coaching time, you understand and accept that you'll need to pay $250 for any additional mentor coaching hour you might need.