This ICF Accredited 12-Week Online NLP & Coach Double Certification Training will make you a world-class ICF Certified Coach, PCC!
Save your Tuesdays 12pm-3pm EST from July 26th, 2022 to October 11th, 2022.
Save your Thursdays 12pm-3pm EST from July 28th, 2022 to October 13th, 2022.
What you'll get:
- 25 hours of asynchronous video / audio educational content
- 8 hours reading and research materials
- 20 hours of coaching practice
- 60 hours of live, synchronous zoom training
- 14 hours of ICF group mentor coaching session
- 3 hours of personal mentor coaching towards your ICF credential application
- PDF worksheets for each video
- Audio downloads for each video
- Bonus content for each module
- Online or App access to the courses
- Lifetime access to all your courses
- Intimate group of peer coaches to learn, grow with, support and supported by
- Private Facebook Group for you to interact and grow with others in the program
- Twice A week Interactive Zoom sessions for 12 weeks with other students for you to practice what you have learned
- Recorded Zoom sessions for you to rewatch the training sessions and relearn and rewire your brain with an unstoppable mindset
- 6 hours of live, interactive training over zoom for 12 weeks:
- For Level 1 ACC Path: Tuesdays from 7.26.2022 to 10.11.2022 12pm-3pm EST (hours will be noted on your certification)
- For Level 2 PCC Path: Thursdays from 7.28.2022 to 10.13.2022 12pm-3pm EST (hours will be noted on your certification)
- 65 hours of ICF Core Competencies (CC) units
- 60 hours of ICF Resource Development (RD) units
- Coaching documents, additional tools and resources you'll need as a coach, like your ICF coaching session checklist and a discovery session template
- Weekly group coaching practice with immediate input from the trainer & the client you coached
- Certification** as a Neuro-Shine Technology Coach™ that'll allow you to begin working as a coach (all zoom sessions + video / PDF content study is a must)
- Certification** as a Professional Neuro-Shine Technology Coach™
- Certification** as a Provisional* Practitioner of Neuro-Linguistic Programming™ that'll allow you to practice the transformational tools of NLP when coaching others (co-signed by Dr. Richard Bandler)
- Certification** as a Provisional* Master Practitioner of Neuro-Linguistic Programming™ (co-signed by Dr. Richard Bandler)
*You'll still need to come for a 3-day test & review training in person to get your full NLP practitioner license from Dr. Richard Bandler. (3-day in person training requires additional payment)
- Technical support if you need
- BONUS #1: FREE 3-Hour Personal ICF Mentor Coaching ($1,500 value - And it's required for your ICF ACC and PCC Credentials)
ICF requires minimum 60 hours of coach-specific training for anyone to get certified as an ACC, Associate Certified Coach. And 125 hours to get certified as a PCC, Professional Certified Coach.
My both online training levels are fully ICF accredited to help you pursue your ACC and PCC credentials.
So in order for you to pursue your ICF credential, you need to complete this full 125 hours of training with me.
HERE IS HOW:
1. In order to get certified both as a Coach and a Provisional NLP Practitioner, you'll need to complete all 12-weeks of live zoom trainings. These weekly sessions are where you'll also receive all your 72 hours of interactive coach specific training hours as ICF requires. (Showing up to ALL 12 weeks of interactive zoom sessions is a must for you to get certified. So please make sure not to miss any hours as they are very important towards your certification. If you miss, you'll need to make up those hours and pay additional $200 per hour.)
2. In order to get double certified, you'll also need to complete all the weekly video content, read all the documents I provided and take your time to go through all the questions inside your PDF worksheets in your course library. (Minimum 25 hours of self study is also a must for you to get certified.)
3. You'll also need to have a minimum of 20 hours of coaching experience during these 12 weeks. (This 20 hours of coaching experience is also a must for you to get certified. If not, you can't get certified as a coach.)
4. You'll need to pass the performance evaluation test by recording one of your coaching sessions and sending it to me.
5. You'll also need to pass written test after you have completed all these hours to get certified as a coach.
ICF CREDENTIAL APPLICATION EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS:
- ACC level requires 100 hours of coaching experience.
- PCC level requires 500 hours of coaching experience.
(I'll teach you everything you need to know about becoming an ICF Certified Coach during the training, including this additional coaching experience requirement)
**All the certifications are subject to individual assessment, NLP knowledge, coaching skills and qualifications. The trainer reserves the right not to certify the individual, if any of the individual's behaviors is not aligned with ICF Code of Ethics.