This ICF Approved online Coach & NLP double certification training will make you a world-class certified coach in 2021!
Save your Tuesdays 12pm-3pm EST from July 27th, 2021 to November 9th, 2021.
What you'll get:
- More than 25 hours of video + audio + reading content
- PDF worksheets for each video
- Audio downloads for each video
- Bonus content for each module
- Online or App access to the courses
- Lifetime access to all your courses
- Intimate group of peer coaches to learn, grow with, support and supported by
- Private Facebook Group for you to interact and grow with others in the program
- Interactive Zoom sessions with other students for you to practice what you have learned
- 3 hours of live training over zoom for 16 weeks from 7.27.2021 to 11.9.2021 / 12pm-3pm EST (hours will be noted on your certification)
- 48 hours of ICF Core Competencies (CC) CCE units
- Up to 17.5 hours of ICF Resource Development (RD) CCE units
- Coaching documents, additional tools and resources you'll need as a coach like coaching session checklist and discovery session template.
- Weekly group coaching practice with immediate input from the trainer & the client you coached
- Certification as a Neuro-Shine Technology Coach™ that'll allow you to begin working as a coach (all 48 hours of zoom sessions + 17 hours of video study is a must)
- Certification as a Provisional* Practitioner of Neuro-Linguistic Programming™ that'll allow you to practice the transformational tools of NLP when coaching others (co-signed by Dr. Richard Bandler)
*You'll still need to come for a 3-day test & review training in person to get your full NLP practitioner license from Dr. Richard Bandler. (3-day in person training requires additional payment)
- Technical support if you need
- BONUS: FREE Access to 6 More Lessons!
ICF requires minimum 60 hours of coach-specific training for anyone to get certified as a coach.
My Neuro-Shine Technology Coach™ & NLP Certification Training is approved for 66.5 hours.
So in order for me to certify you, you need to complete at least 60 hours of training with me.
And 48 hours of that 60 need to be live training on zoom.
HERE IS HOW:
1. In order to get certified, you'll need to complete all the weekly videos and the PDF worksheets in your course. Completing all the course materials will give you 17.5 hours of ICF's Resource Development (RD) CCE units. (this is a must for you to get certified)
2. The 16-week live zoom trainings is where you'll also receive all your 48 hours of CC CCE units as ICF requires. (make sure to not miss any hours as they are very important towards your certification. If you miss, you'll need to make up those hours and pay additional $200 per hour.)
3. You'll also need to pass the written test after you have completed all these hours to get certified as a coach.
4. And finally, if you would love to pursue and qualify for your coaching credential from ICF, you'll need 100 hours of coaching experience + 10 hours of mentor coaching to help you develop your skills + 3 other procedural requirements by ICF. (I'll teach you everything you need to know about becoming an ICF Certified Coach during the training, including these additional steps)
*All the certifications are subject to individual assessment, NLP knowledge, coaching skills and qualifications. The trainer reserves the right not to certify the individual, if any of the individual's behaviors is not aligned with ICF Code of Ethics.